RolePlay Persona Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CrAzYoYoS, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CrAzYoYoS

Hey im making a roleplay server and i have never seen a plugin like this. The server Lord Of The Craft has persona plugin that is really cool. If you go on that server then you will see what im talking about.

Plugin category: RPG

Suggested name: PersonaPlay

What I want: I would like it to have a gui where you can have different persona slots and change into those characters with different inventories of course also different name tags, ages and races. If you can implement donations into it that would be great but its optional.

Ideas for commands:
    /persona - Base Command when command has been done it will show /persona help for more or something like that
    /persona gui - For changing personas or making more
    /persona name (Name) - Obvious change name of persona. if you can set a delay that would be awesome!
    /persona prefix (prefix) - Link to a permissions plugin (prefer GM) and will look like this
    [Prefix] Name: Message - Command: /persona prefix Prefix it will auto bracket [ ]
    /persona age (age) - Changes age of player, and add birthdays and auto age for if its been a year.
    /persona race (race) - For VIPS only and it changes your race but make sure you have a confirm for it because this resets your character.
    ADMIN COMMANDS:
    /persona setrace
    /persona setname
    /persona setage
    /persona setrace
    /persona setprefix
    ALL OF THESE ARE SELF EXPLANATORY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THESE DO THEN ASK IN THE COMMENTS....
    Ideas for permissions:
    persona.(command)
    and persona.* for all perms
    persona.player - For all player commands
    persona.admin - For all admin commands
    When I'd like it by: Any day is fine just keep it within 1 - 3 weeks. Not much in a rush but this is important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.