Require a plugin for a private Youtube series.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by mryourmumiscool, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mryourmumiscool

Hi all,
    I require a plugin that will be used on a private YouTube series with people that have donated in live streams. The series is based around war, PvP, that kind of thing.

The plugin is primarily a mechanical plugin that creates/changes rules and implements a few, basic commands.
    I have a few basic needs of the plugin below:

1) Players can claim a zone using /claim and it will give them a 30x30 block area with a woolen outline so they know how big it is (Wool can be broken preferably)
    2) Players can only claim one zone
    3) If a player wants to move base they can do /unclaim and it will remove thier plot
    4) Claimed land cannot be claimed by any other player
    5) Other players cannot break/place blocks, open chests or hurt the owner of the claimed plot
    6) The owner can hurt and kill intruders on their plot but other players cant hurt them
    7) When you leave your plot you are back to being vunerable to attacks (Possibly a message can say "You are now entering the Wilderness")
    8) Needs to have a team/faction system so you can team with other players. Command /createteam (team name here). Then to invite someone /teaminv (players name here)
    9) Needs a /start and /stop command. The Start will allow players (that are not admins, mods, op's) to start moving, collecting resources etc. The /stop command
    Makes everyones 'safezone/claimed zone' stop so you are free to attack other players, loot, pillage etc.

If anyone can make this/something like this, i will love you forever!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@mryourmumiscool Please change the thread title, this can't be called small.
    Top right corner, thread tools, edit thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.