Requesting for a TNTwars Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by KnightmareMC, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KnightmareMC

So currently I need a TNTwars plugin for my server, I have searched on Google but there doesn't seem to be one working/it's not free
    These are the commands suggestions:
    /tntwars create [arena name]
    /tntwars setteam [team name]
    /tntwars setspawn [team name] [arena name]
    /tntwars join [arena] <- this will automatically lets the player joins the queue
    /tntwars setminplayers [arena name] [amount] <- the minimum players amount of each team
    /tntwars setmaxplayers [arena name] [amount] <- the maximum players amount of each team
    /tntwars leave
    If you can create the plugin it would be much appreciated :)
    ~Knight

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@KnightmareMC
    What is this plugin supposed to do? I don't really get it from the list of commands

3. Offline

JungleSociety

Well, I made something like this a long time ago, and just never had the time to finish it. Honestly, I can't even remember what was wrong with the latest version, all I remember is that the latest "official" version only supports one arena, but theres an uncompiled version on github you could try, it probably wont work but you could try. The link will probably be in my signature.

4. Offline

TedTheTechie

@JungleSociety @KnightmareMC I might get this re-coded soon for public use, was unable to take the offering from Jungle months ago due to a broken arm. I'll probably get this started saturday. No promises though, I'm in a soft cast right now, tomorrow I have a checkup... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.