Requesting a HUD plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by aronuserparty98, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Offline

aronuserparty98

Plugin category: General/Fun

Suggested name: HUD

What I want: Hi, everyone! I am looking for a plugin that makes it possible to use a HUD in game with the individual player's stats.
    As I've understood it, all of this is possible by using the 1.5 scoreboard system. What I would like to see in this HUD, is the name of the server, amount of money the player has and if possible, some sort of killcount and absolutely if possible, the direction you're currently walking in.
    I've seen people request similar plugins, but none where I got to take part in the development of it. Also, the other plugin requests where somewhat the same as this one, but still not excactly as it. Additionally, if it's easier or just better for people, it maybe should be possible for people to configure excactly what they want in their HUD, like {money}, {displayname}, {server-name} and so on. If someone would make this, it would be extremely awesome and I would thank the person extremely much.

Thanks!

Ideas for commands:
    - /hud display
    Don't know if a command should be used, or if you simply use nodes for it so that the HUD always displays.

Ideas for permissions:
    - HUD.display
    The HUD is displayed for the person/group who has the node

Can't really think of anything more, much of it should be done in config.yml, I suppose.

When I'd like it by: As soon as anyone would want to make this plugin, and as long as they need the time to code it.

EDIT:
    Some help for you guys, maybe? http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scoreboardapi/?page=5#comments
    Please help me! I know a lot of others would also love this sort of plugin!

Thank you so much!

2. Offline

aronuserparty98

*BUMP*
    Perhaps it's worth to wait until the new CraftBukkit build is released, since the scoreboard API will be implemented?

/Aron

3. Offline

YOMAMMASBROTHA

4. Offline

aronuserparty98

5. Offline

kaketoe

Sounds nice :)

6. Offline

Zalex

Yeah, i'd quite like this type of plugin too.