[Request] Per Player account with personal info, mod tool

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gamer1129, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Offline

gamer1129

I use to be a high ranking staff member on a server, and when I was, there was an account system. Whenever anyone would join, an account in their name was automatically made, with the first login date. Then, the staff could put "notes" on their account. For example, we could /note <player> <short message> and then whenever anyone wanted to check out a player they could /status <player>. I have looked all over and the closest thing I could find to this, was a reporting system, which is not tied to players. I would love to have a plugin that could do this

To sum up what it should be able to do, it should:

- Make an account for every player once they login.

- Be able to put "notes" on peoples account for other staff to see.

- Should have a page feature, for example /status <player> <page number> this way I could see all notes without having to load the file or something.

- Be permissions compatible

- Be light weight. I would not run a plugin for this if it would lag me.

- Be some what customizable, for a few messages in the plugin, the colors, etc.

This would greatly help me, and whoever else used a plugin like this. It would be greatly appriciated from me, and I would like to say thank you to anyone who puts any effort into anything. Your effort is appreciated :)