Filled [Request]OnlineStaff

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MVH15, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Offline

MVH15

I'd like a plugin which shows you online staff. It works with colors. If essentials is running this plugin will overwrite it. It will work in colors. Once a user does /who or /list or /online it will show this message. I would also like it if it auto broadcasts every 5 minutes or so.

------------------------[(Server Name)]-------------------------------
    (Any message the server owner wants to broadcast)
    Staff Online: (Staff names that are online and thier rank)

This will run with PermissionsEX or Permissions or BukkitPermissions and if you have the permission onlinestaff.admin it will show you on the staff list. The /who message can be edited in the config.yml.

Ideas for commands: /who and /online and /list etc.

Ideas for permissions: onlinestaff.list (List online staff), onlinestaff.staff (Show you in staff list) onlinestaff.* (Both)

2. Offline

jacklin213

MVH15 if THIS suits most of ur needs , i can add the broadcasting part

3. Offline

MVH15

jacklin213 I have used and want something like THIS but something that auto broadcasts. I also needs to run off of the /list /who /online commands.

4. Offline

Ultimate_n00b

Give me about.. till tomorrow actually, I probably need some sleep :p

Who needs sleep :p

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Everything is as you said. All messages are configurable in the config. Even the header, "Staff Online", color codes, ect. Broadcasts every 2 minutes by default.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  5. Offline

rsod

6. Offline

Ultimate_n00b