[REQUEST] Mystery Crates with GUI

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ThePluginMaker, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ThePluginMaker

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: Crates

What I want: A plugin where you can get crate keys and crates. All the keys and crates are virtual. To get a key/crate an admin will have to type /crate give [name] [key/crate name]. When you type /crate open [crate name] it will open a chest gui (double) at the top of the chest in the middle there will be a chest, then a diamond, then a hook wire. If you put your mouse over the chest it will tell you how many you have of that crate in it's lore, if you put your mouse over the diamond it'll say "Open Crate" and the hookwire will tell you how many keys you have. If you click on the diamond if you have 1 key and 1 crate it'll randomize through the items you can get with that crate. It'll show all the items below in the chest gui. And it's all configurable. So if for example you have a chance of getting a diamond block, it'll say: Name: Diamond block, Lore: Rarity: [configurable] then the rest of the lore could be configurable. Kind of hard to explain but i'll make a picture in a chest of an example

Ideas for commands: /crates give [name] [username] | /crates give key [name] [username] | /crates open [name] |
    /crates (shows you all the crates and keys you have)

Ideas for permissions: crates.give | crates.give.key | crates.use

When I'd like it by: asap

a6989538c61f379fc48bcf9be5ac7abc.gif

i used a relore/rename plugin to show all the items and renamed the chest to [Crate]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

ThePluginMaker

3. Offline

ThePluginMaker

Bump i bumped it 8 minutes early so don't get mad

4. Offline

OrangeGuy

Why not try my plugin LootCrates?

5. Offline

ThePluginMaker

OrangeGuy
    because i would like a virtual crate plugin instead of chests and hooks, and a cool gui with it

6. Offline

OrangeGuy

I might make it later, if nobody will do this.

7. Offline

ThePluginMaker

8. Offline

OrangeGuy

I use crafting table to unlock crates because it can support multiple type keys and crates. If use a GUI like this, it may be impossible...

I will come back 5 hours later and see if theres anybody going to make this. If no, I will make this for you :)

9. Offline

ThePluginMaker

OrangeGuy
    A server called daegonner has this plugin, they have 3 different crates and keys, but if you can only make one that's fine, just make rewards configurable, with % win chance

10. Offline

OrangeGuy

I can make different types of crates and keys, however, I have no idea how to show them in a GUI. Maybe need 3 lines for 3 types?

OK I think I got it. I will make it later, but it will have to depend LootCrates I think :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

ThePluginMaker

12. Offline

ThePluginMaker

13. Offline

OrangeGuy

It will be good if someone can assist me. It will take some time to make this.

14. Offline

Reynergodoy

:|
    CactusCrate,CreeperCrates,MysteriousCrates
    :|

sorry, no creepercrates :| just mysteriousCrates and CactusCrates

15. Offline

ThePluginMaker

Reynergodoy
    Neither of those give a gui, that's mainly what i want.

16. Offline

TheOatBaron

17. Offline

ThePluginMaker

18. Offline

ThePluginMaker

19. Offline

ThePluginMaker

20. Offline

Dinosaurs

Hello ThePluginMaker, I am the developer of CactusCrates and I am currently in development of CratesReloaded, which features more types of crates and options. If you would like, I could possibly add this in after I finish the release of my plugin. Afterall, I really enjoy this idea. (Release ETA: 8/6)

- Dinosaurs

21. Offline

ThePluginMaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.