(Request) Magic Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by goldslayday, Mar 21, 2014.

?

Is this a Good idea?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2014.
  1. Good!

100.0%
  2. i dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

goldslayday

Plugin category: Fun, Mechanics

Plugin Name: Wandcraft ( Or You could think of a better one)

What I want: A Smooth Magic Plugin, that i can use for Kits and MobArena.

Ideas:
    1. Mana is Shown by a GUI
    2. Wands That have a Right Click Spell and Left Click Spell (Chosen By /Magic Spells)
    3. You can get Wands by Item Ids Ex: /Give Goldslayday Blazerod:5 to get a blaze wand
    4. Spells Have most of the things Customizable.*1
    5. Some spells use items
    6. Some Spells Home in to target
    7. Magic Teirs that Multiply Magic Damage and have a configurable amount Mana*2
    8. When you hold a wand, it gives you a configurable potion effect
    Ideas for commands:
    /Magic Bind (Spell) *3 - Binds Spell To Item That is held
    /Magic Spells (Wand/Item)- Lists Spell(s) that could be Bound to the Item/Wand
    /Magic Wands - Lists Wands
    /Magic Get (WandName) (Player) - Gives Wand To Player
    /Magic Reload - Reloads Plugin so you don't have to wait 5 mins to restart the server.

Ideas For Spells (Damage, Homes or Radius, Breaks Blocks, Kills Mobs only, Item needed, looks like,Trail, amount)

Fireball - (10, Yes, No, No, Gunpowder, Fire Charge,Fire Particles, 1)

Rainbow Barrage- (15, Yes, No, Yes, Wool+Gunpowder, Snowball, Random Wool, 5)

FireNova - (10+Fire, Radius 10x10, No, No, Tnt,Fire Explosion,Fire Particles,2)

Lightning Bolt - (20+Fire, 5x5, no, no, Tnt, Lightning,None, 1)

Lightning Barrage - (15, 10x10, no, no, 2 Tnt, Lightning, None, 5)

Explosion - Makes You a Living TNT block with no blocks destroyed, uses 1 tnt -

Fly - makes you fly for 1 min

Fire Blast - (10, yes, no, yes, 2 TNT, Fire Charges, fireworks, 5)

Those are some base spells that i came up with, think of a creative and sorted way of making spells configurable, and a way to let server owners make their own spells

Ideas for permissions: magic.(Spell)
    - magicteir.(Name Of Teir)
    - magicwand.(Wand Name)

- magic.bind
    - magic.getwand
    -magic.spells
    -magic.reload
    -magicspell.(Spell) - Permission to buy a spell (Price Configurable)

Well, it's probably not me who would decide the perms, so you choose the name of them. Make Every Command/spell/wand have a perm.

When I'd like it by: Any Time You Like yet i'd like it before 28/3/2014

*1: Most People like things that are customizable
    *2: Customizable teirs, with names. Mana, Magic Damage, and Perms to use spells
    *3: /magic spells gives you a chest with spells which the wand/item can use. Items should Normally have Fireball, Rainbow Barrage, and lightning bolt (Configurable). Wands have
    random ones, yet the ones you spawn with /getwand (Name) is fixed (Configurable Again)

Also, could you make a GUI that shows the amount of Mana and stuff?

(Magical Teir)
    Mana: X/X
    Righthand Spell:
    Lefthand Spell:

Example of the above:

It Would be a big help to make this plugin for me, and it will probably make you famous too.

*1: You know those people who like making their own guns, like in crackshot, and in mobarena making their own waves and classes, i'm one of them. it also makes a feeling of epic customization to the plugin
    *2: You know, just having like 10000 mana as an admin and 1 hit killing the enderdragon with fireball is nice. Customization again comes here.
    *3: You play mob arena, And you want to quickly use two spells. No problem. just do "/magic spells right" And Bam you have a spell on the right. oh yeah and he wants one for the left button. just vice verse.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016