Filled REQUEST: Item Requirments (URGENT ASAP)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChocolateChoo, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Plugin category: Role Playing

Suggested name: ItemRequirments

What I want: I'd like a plugin that adds RPG-Like level requirements and item requirements for items. Especially support with the plugin RPGItems. When executing the command on an item, it adds a line in the lore saying "Requires: LVL X" Then, when on left or right clicking the item in the hotbar OR clicking it in your inventory (Can be changed in config) , the plugin searches in the lore for "Requires: LVL X"

If the item has that lore, the plugin begins to detect if that player has a level of X or higher. If the player does, the plugin does nothing. If the players level is below X, then the plugin would move the item to the slot next to it, sending the player the message "You do not reach the level requirements"

Another requirement could be Item requirements. Executing the command will add the lore "Item Requirments: 'X','Y' " Then when left or right clicking the item OR clicking it in the inventory, the plugin will search for this lore also. If it does find the lore, it will then search for an item(s) in the players inventory that name matches the lore(s), not the ID. If it doesn't find the item(s) it will move the item to the closest slot, sending the player the message "You do not meet the item requirements"

I know it seems complicated but please.

Ideas for commands: /addreq (level/item) (level/item name [NOT ID, RENAMED ITEM]) , /reqbypass (Toggles bypassing the requirements)

Ideas for permissions:
    /addreq - itemreq.add
    /reqbypass - itemreq.bypass

When I'd like it by: ASAP CRUCIAL ASAP SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Anything Else: REMEMBER: When the plugin searches for the item, it searches for the NAME, not the ID. Also, adding a level requirement ONLY adds that requirement for THAT item, not globally for all of that item. Also, MANUALLY ADDING THE LEVEL REQUIREMENT AND ITEM REQUIREMENT WILL STILL WORK EVEN IF YOU DONT USE THE COMMANDS. THIS IS FOR SUPPORT WITH RPGITEMS!

Edit: Someone is already making this plugin! Dont worry everyone else who didn't even bother to help me! Someones doing it for me~!