[REQUEST] Ion Cannon remake

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by YEAHNAH, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Offline

YEAHNAH

What the title says ^_^

2. Offline

thegleek

This is a fun mod... I've used it 1-3 times to make some cool "holes" in my world and build from ground up... Now if this mod of mass TNT proportion does get remake, I would seriously look into how the chunks render or prevent them from rendering on impact... Not sure how possible (if possible) it is to do, but I went up to radius 3 and it pretty much terminated all my players upon use! :)

3. Offline

feverdream

looking at how the LOIC seems to work on my server, all it seems to do is create a tower of diamond blocks in a line from bedrock to sky-limit, convert them to tnt, then set them off.

I'm sure the author will port this over.. if not, I may look into it myself.

4. Offline

YEAHNAH

I would be happy if it did get ported over :D

5. Offline

qlpwii

same it is really cool

6. Offline

anon

Would be great if this acctualy didnt used the tnt to blow, as most servers have them blocked.
    Old hmod had a minetnt plugin, where u could use tnt just under sea level, even if your tnt was disabled by worldguard. It created a separeted remove block thing, so it was kind of an emulated tnt.

If ioncannon could make something similar would be great.

7. Offline

feverdream

The original creator of this plugin has contacted me and stated that he started porting his plugins over to bukkit yesterday.

8. Offline

qlpwii

SWEET CANT WAIT FOR DESTRUCTION >:)

9. Offline

seanth

I look forward to when the ion cannon is ported. I would use it in conjunction with Adventurer Mode to make ruins for players to discover

10. Offline

YEAHNAH

YAY
    now to wait patiently :D

11. Offline

EvilMacGuyver

Is this still being worked on? I'd really love to have it working under bukkit.

12. Offline

TheArcher

I second this request.

13. Offline

RazorFlint

When i first had minecraft (hey0) i had ioncannon i didn't really think about server lag.
    But NEVER put blast radius to 10.
    You will lose everything.