[Request]Harry potter server spells plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JakeCraftGaming, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Offline

JakeCraftGaming

Plugin category: Role play

Suggested name: HC Spells

What I want: I want a plugin that gives you all the spells from harry potter every spell and there affects also could it come with a book and a wand that you cast with, the book could probably be a nether star that you click and it opens a GUI and you select your category of spell like dark arts normal spells charms and stuff then you select your spell from the category after that your use redstone to cast so if you have redstone in your inventory you can use a spell and each spell costs a diffrent amount of redstone to cast and a diffrent amount of money ingame to but exempt the dark arts spells they cost diamonds to cast and like 25k to buy and if possible could the spells work like there ment to but shoot fireworks at the player and do the affects of harry potter like lumos gives you 20 seconds of night vision?

Ideas for commands: /Spells buy name /spells select name (incase they don't have the book and these lead into the permissions HC.spells

Ideas for permissions: HC.Cast = cast out of the wand(Not have all the spells) HC.allspells = gives you every spell and last but not least HC.spells = lets your buy select spells

When I'd like it by: Next week or the week after quick as possible?

2. Offline

LaughingQuoll

Can I just say when you request a plugin on the bukkit forums they would most likely be free.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

They need to be*

4. Offline

JakeCraftGaming

Oh ok can any of you two do it? Ime learning java but I need this as soon as possible?

5. Offline

LaughingQuoll

JakeCraftGaming Sorry I do more Web Server Side projects. So no I cant.

6. JakeCraftGaming Before you ask, sorry, but I'm not gonna make this. I would advise you to outline what the spells are and what they, do, though. Just in case someone does make it. Bare in mind, though, that if it is a large project, it won't be all that likely to be made.

7. Offline

JakeCraftGaming

Can you not make it please AdamQpzm

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

JakeCraftGaming Please read his post again:

AdamQpzm likes this.
  9. Offline

JakeCraftGaming

oh ok sorry lol i mis read