Request for /home /sethome

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by M3t, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Offline

M3t

need /home and /sethome commands

whitelist that can be updated without having to restart the server, and non-capslock sensitive (duh)

2. Offline

cppchriscpp

Uh, you should really check the plugin releases forums. There are two plugins that accomplish your first goal already. The second I am not sure on; I think I saw something about it though.

3. Offline

Andred

I'm pretty sure you're 2nd request is currently impossible due to the nature of the minecraft server (i.e. everything external is loaded only at startup)

4. Uuuuhm... Everything is loaded when a plugin requests it to be loaded - it all just depends on how the plugin is coded. ;-)
    And when something is loaded in bukkit's case is also a matter of bukkit, not the Minecraft Server itself.

5. Offline

The_Wrecker

You should give the PrivateWarp plugin a go.

Still, user permissions is not yet done. It's being worked on.

6. Offline

Insain

Also my Latest Plugin Guest Book is a WhiteList that auto updates were people can still join but cant build till a admin sets it and you can use MyHome for /sethome /home

7. Offline

tkelly

Yea, I posted a "Small version" of MyHome with only /home and /home set. But once Bukkit permissions come out, you'll be able to disable any of the commands for any/all users.

8. Offline

Silence

As a direct response to M3t comes SimpleHome
    Its not a replacement for anything thats out there, just a fullfiled request :X