[REQUEST] Economy Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Blah1, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Offline

Blah1

Can someone make an economy plugin that is just like MCPVP's or MCTeams'? I know that keeping it original is good but I really like the concept. There are some plugins that do sort of the same thing but they are either missing something or just done with little care. Thanks :D

2. Offline

Chaositic

The problem with your request apart from not formatted is that not everyone on here is going to know what you're talking about. So this means you'll have to give an example of how their economy is and then you'll have a better chance of someone taking interest or directing you to an existing plugin.

Until then.

3. Offline

Blah1

I was going to do that...but the thing is: unless you play on MCPVP or MCTeams, you will have a very, very hard time understanding it. It took me 3 days to understand eventhough I played everyday. Also, it would be really difficult to explain. But in the end, it seems like a simple plugin.

4. Offline

Chaositic

Regardless, I have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps following this request example from the Plugin Requests post will help you type out what you want. Give an example of the currency they use like names, any specific mechanics you've noticed and maybe you'll find out exactly what you want to type.

5. Offline

Little Kits

Essentials and Vault

6. Offline

Blah1

Not at all...Essentials offers a server-ran economy. The MCPVP Economy plugin is player-ran.

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Blah1 Could you please edit your first post so it will have the format Chaositic told you to use?
    Most of us don't know what you are requesting, it is like going into a store and saying: "Give me something"