[Request] CraftBlock

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Derugo, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Offline

Derugo

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: CraftBlock

What I want:
    When a player executes the command /block, it crafts the following into their blocks form if they have the right amount to craft the block. I would also like a config or messages file to be able to customise messages when a player uses /block.

e.g: '&6{itemQuantity} &eitems have been crafted into &6{blockQuantity} &eblocks.'
    shows: '9 items have been crafted into 1 blocks.'

Diamond -> Diamond Block
    Emerald -> Emerald Block
    Iron Ingot -> Iron Block
    Gold Ingot -> Gold Block
    Redstone -> Redstone Block
    Lapis -> Lapis Block
    Coal - > Coal Block
    Quartz -> Quartz Block
    Nether Brick (item) -> Nether Brick (block)
    String -> Wool
    Brick (item) -> Brick (block)

This saves player's time when crafting and mining to craft their items into blocks to save inventory space.

UPDATE FOR WHEN 1.8 IS RELEASED:
    4 Slimeball -> Slime Block

Ideas for commands:
    /block - Crafts all items that are craftable into blocks (diamond, iron, gold, etc) into their blocks.

Ideas for permissions:
    CraftBlock.Block - Allows access to the /block command.

When I'd like it by: Tonight/Tomorrow. Whenever really but ASAP would be nice.

2. Offline

JungleSociety

I might take this up when I get home.

3. Offline

TheMCBukkitTut

ill do this now since im home, if i have any problems ill let you do it

Could you make this i got confused on how to change itemQuantity and blockQuantity to the actually number even my friend got confused

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  4. Offline

Derugo

Bump.

5. Offline

87pen

Couldn't you just use a portable crafting bench. If you are using essentials /wb should open a crafting bench on screen. If No. then just reply saying nah,

Derugo likes this.
  6. Offline

MrMB2013

I go test if im able ! :D
    Coming soon:)

7. Offline

Derugo

87pen Well, I could but a crafting table isn't a problem. I want this made solely for a prison server, and all my mines have crafting tables spaced out in the walls of the mines for easy access. I really just want this to save time and to make everything simpler.

Save time: Say you have an inventory full of gold ingots or coal and the mine only allows the selling of iron/coal blocks. Instead of clicking and dragging, just type /block and it's done for you.

It sounds stupid and lazy, but it's just a favourable feature I want on my upcoming server.

8. Offline

michael_

I could probably make this pretty easily. Ill tell you when i'm done and it gets approved.

Derugo likes this.
  9. Offline

JungleSociety

10. Offline

Derugo

11. Offline

Derugo

12. Since no one seems to have worked on it I can take it if you want.

Derugo likes this.
  13. Offline

Derugo

TheMasterDerpster That'd be appreciated.

14. I'll start on it right now then :)

Done, After uploading it to the server, make sure to run this command "/b ?" for help. It's pretty easy to use, If you find any bugs please tell me i'll try to fix it. Sorry it took long I didn't work on it too fast.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/blockalise-your-items/
    EDIT:
    Forgot to tell you you can use the permission "bi.use" or "bi.*", They are currently the same, And I will be updating this project so they might not stay the same :p

Also to turn an item into a block do /block while holding that item, Or use /b

for help use /bi ?

Hope you like it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
    Derugo likes this.
  15. [quote uid=90916793 name="Derugo" post=2367490]Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: CraftBlock

What I want:
    When a player executes the command /block, it crafts the following into their blocks form if they have the right amount to craft the block. I would also like a config or messages file to be able to customise messages when a player uses /block.

e.g: '&6{itemQuantity} &eitems have been crafted into &6{blockQuantity} &eblocks.'
    shows: '<font color="#ff9900">9</font> <font color="#ffcc00">items have been crafted into</font><font color="#ff9900"> 1</font> <font color="#ffcc00">blocks.</font>'

Diamond -> Diamond Block
    Emerald -> Emerald Block
    Iron Ingot -> Iron Block
    Gold Ingot -> Gold Block
    Redstone -> Redstone Block
    Lapis -> Lapis Block
    Coal - > Coal Block
    Quartz -> Quartz Block
    Nether Brick (item) -> Nether Brick (block)
    String -> Wool
    Brick (item) -> Brick (block)

This saves player's time when crafting and mining to craft their items into blocks to save inventory space.

UPDATE FOR WHEN 1.8 IS RELEASED:
    4 Slimeball -> Slime Block

Ideas for commands:
    /block - Crafts all items that are craftable into blocks (diamond, iron, gold, etc) into their blocks.

Ideas for permissions:
    CraftBlock.Block - Allows access to the /block command.

When I'd like it by: Tonight/Tomorrow. Whenever really but ASAP would be nice.[/quote]

Hey dude sorry the plugin is taking too long to get approved so here's a direct link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016