[Request] Better Enchanting

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sahee, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Sahee

Plugin category: Gameplay

Suggested name: Better Enchanting

What I want: plugin that will sum up all enchantments used now.
    For example:
    Player is using Helm with looting II, and Protection IV
    and sword with Protection I and Looting III.
    And when he is hitting Monster he have Looting V and Protection V
    Any ideas? ;D
    Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed

2. Offline

CeramicTitan

Is this even possible? I know checking to see if the item has an enchantment, but adding and enchantment effect?

3. Offline

bobacadodl

its possible
    Sahee you need to be more specific...

4. Offline

CeramicTitan

how can you add the enchanment effect without the actual enchantment?

5. Offline

AIMLionzel

You can do this with Tim The Enchanter. You just have to use /enchant (enchant name) on a item.

6. Offline

bobacadodl

MaterialManager does it. You can create new enchantments and add them into the game. check out its source on github

7. Offline

Sahee

Check plugin diablodrops please :)

Im don't talking about NEW enchants. I want just To sum up all enchants that are used for now.
    Diablo drops plugin is able to make Diamond helmet with enchants like Looting X or Power X.
    Just I want to sum up all enchants what are used when player is attacking other player.
    Now you know what i mean?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  8. Offline

CeramicTitan

This didn't clear anything up. I actually think I'm more confused.

9. Offline

Sahee

CeramicTitan
    Ok, then.
    Normal minecraft don't allow users to enchant Items like helmet, armour, leggins and shoes for enchantments like
    Loot, Infinity, Pounch, Power. And swords, bows, shovels hoes for protection, feather falling or other.

In normal minecraft sword can be enchanted with just Power, FireAspect, Knockback, Sharpnes, Bane of(..) and smite.

Plugin diablodrops can make sword with That enchants like normal minecraft can't.

And i want plugin that will add all this enchantments.

If someone is holding sword with power V He have more def when someone fight with him. If he wearing Helmet with Power V he have more power when he is attacking someone.

My english is bad but now you should know what i mean :/

10. Offline

CeramicTitan

hmm i think i understand alright. Try this: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/enchanter/

11. Offline

Sahee

Noo xd. If i will enchant my sword for just Protection V this will dont work. I search plugin that will transfer this Prot V to user who is wearing that sword

12. Offline

Artlune

I think he wants enchantment levels to be added up to an overall sum. If he had Power 5 on a helmet, it would apply to his sword when he attacks. If he had Power 2 on a pair of boots and Power 3 on a sword, it would be as if his sword had power 5 because all the enchantment levels were added up and applied to player's attack power (weapon).

13. Offline

3DDarren

TimTheEnchanter used to do this, then they removed the feature.

14. Offline

Sahee

YES YES YES!

Then i still search plugin with this function :D