[Request] Area Mob Protection

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Spiritwind, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Spiritwind

Hey guys,
    I was looking for a plugin that protects an area from having mobs within it and could just not find one that did the job correctly.

All of the plugins out there that are designed to do this either miss certain core elements of the idea, or do it with pesky things.

Some plugins keep mobs from spawning, but that dosent keep them from entering the area at all.

Other plugins keep mobs out by striking them with lighting, and we all know how annoying that can get for players in a server.

I'm requesting a plugin that just simply kills any mobs that enter a certain radius where a command was ran - without lightning or them dropping their loot.

For instance, you run a command /antimob [radius] {mobtype} - and it then kills any mobs that enter that radius.

It'd be totally awesome if one of you could do this! It shouldent be that hard of a plugin to create!

Thanks!
    -Spiritwind
    -Imagicraft.net Community Owner

budpup67 and AwesomeLMG like this.
  2. Offline

ಠ_ಠ

Worldguard has a flag that stops mobs from spawning inside it.

EDIT: Stops them from spawning in a defined region*

3. Offline

Spiritwind

Yes, but I'm not requesting one that simply stops them from spawning inside it - I'm talking about one that keeps them out altogether. A mob can easily follow a player into a region set by Worldguard. That would be just a partial fix, not a full fix.
    ^ From my first post.

4. Offline

budpup67

Hell, Why not do something like towny has only just make it so your claiming nameless 'Zones' instead of towns and empires?

Edit: Also folloing this thread because it sounds like a good idea