[REQ] Weather causes damage [Permissions?]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 1cec0ld, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Offline

1cec0ld

Never submitted a plugin request officially, but this is for my server idea. I used search with "weather damage, weather, rain" with no luck.

So I simply need a plugin that will damage a certain group whenever it rains. A bit like how Endermen are hurt by the rain, so it seems possible to me. Also blocking damage when any block is overhead... I have no Java experience, so I'm a fish out of water when discussing code.

My server will use Elementals as players, and each one has strengths and weaknesses, and this weakness just seemed to make sense for my Fire players. Obviously Group-based permissions are a must. I use EssentialsGroupManager and EssentialsGroupBridge, and do NOT want to change any time soon. Any CB build is fine, I can update to match, though I'm currently on 1240.
    (Not the point of the post, but if anyone has ideas for other Element based plugins... PM? Again, not important here.)

Thank you in advance to any developer who reads, and/or attempts to create this.

2. Offline

1cec0ld