[REQ]Tron light cycle

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Moovlin, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Moovlin

I was thinking today, if one could make a mod for a tron light cycle type plugin. The way I was thinking it would work would be you get an arena thats about 50X50 (optional multilevel support) and made of black wool, as a user steps on the black wool using leather, iron, gold, and diamond boots, each would change the color of the wool. Now an arena would be set up by first placing the black wool then using the command "/settarena" the user would get a stick and would set the 2 points by left clicking one and right clicking the other. Then they would finalize it by typing "/createtarena <name>". For multilevel support (if possible) one could use "/modifytarena <name> (multilevel) <true/false>" then they would get a stick and they'd set the second set of points, so on so forth for each level. Next there could be the option of providing a warp to a certain spot on the arena using "/settwarp <name>".

A "death" occurs after a user steps on an already layed set of wool, and in order to compensate for the easy mobility of a user the whole region has an increase in speed like 2 or 3 times regular speed to make it difficult for users to avoid an aera. After each user "dies" they get warped to a new location like a viewers box.

I cant think of much else to add. I lack any java knowledge to try this my self and heck this to me sounds hard for an experienced coder, but if any one is willing to give it a try I would be grateful!

Sorry ahead of time for the sloppyness its 4am where I live and I just had this idea and thought it was cool.