[REQ] The Sims gave me the idea...

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HockeyMike24, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Offline

HockeyMike24

A plugin where you can use World Edit for a price. When you use world edit to create a wall it will cost money (iConomy, Vault). All the blocks have a different price.

Example: Wooden planks cost $5 for one block. Make a 10x10 wall with world edit and you lose $100.

This could also have a config so that you can change the price of all the blocks. You could also give permissions for certain world edit commands. like //set, //replace, //walls.

matthayez011 likes this.
  2. Offline

HockeyMike24

Anyone like this idea?

3. I do, I just can't code it :(

4. Offline

Fyre

You can already pretty much do this, WorldEdit has a config option called UseInventory. Look into it.

5. Offline

ZachBora

You can also set some ranks to bypass the useinventory.

I've tried that before, but people complained having to spawn all those blocks...

6. Offline

Fyre

That's pretty much beside the point, if you're spawning blocks anyway why do you need UseInventory?

7. Offline

ZachBora

Because some blocks aren't spawnable?

8. Offline

Fyre

You do realize that WorldEdit allows you to restrict what types of blocks can be used in commands right?

9. Offline

ZachBora

Yes, and I believe it's how it turned out. That was months ago I can't remember all the settings we had.

Edit: well we had a sign shop, they weren't really spawning them. And we didnt link WE with the conomy plugin..

10. Offline

Fyre

Well maybe you just need a shop plugin that lets you buy in bulk. My point is that WE is unquestionably the biggest and best plugin out there for its intended purpose, the developer working on it is part of the Bukkit Staff, and is relatively active. So why did you post here for a whole new plugin, instead of first asking sk89q if he could add the feature in the next update?

11. Offline

ZachBora

*cough* I'm not @HockeyMike24

12. Offline

Fyre

*headdesk*

Ice_Sword likes this.
  13. Offline

Ice_Sword

Anyway, did you get your question answered HockeyMike24?