[Req]Stop signs from dying and losing their text

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Prometheus, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Prometheus

Plugin category: Anti-Grief

Suggested name: Sign Saver (Not Picky)

A bit about me: I'm a fairly new minecraft player. I'm working towards getting a minecraft server running. I'm also looking into coding bukkit addons, but I've barely started so I don't think I could manage something like this.

What I want: A plugin that prevents signs from being destroyed at all, except for OPs, or causes them to regenerate their text when they die. I'm using Alterter for Anti-Grief right now. It will regenerate the sign but without text. I also have Spout and Vault, if either of those matter or help you.

Ideas for commands: /ss on/off

Ideas for permissions: player.canDestroySigns defaults to OPs only

Willing to pay up to: Can't really offer anything in the way of compensation, though afaik you will be the creator of the only addon like this. Also, a big thank you!

When I'd like it by: Since I can't offer you anything, I'm not going to make any demands. But it'd be awesome if it could be designed before next week. :D

Similar plugin requests: None.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-signsaver-v1-0-prevent-sign-destruction-1-0-1-r1.58166/
    I coded my own. Nothing fancy, yet.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016