[REQ]Specific Warps w/Permissions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Pr0Failure, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Pr0Failure

Basically I've looked at all the warp plugins there is and none of them were what I was looking for, there was one but it didn't support private/hidden warps.
    I'm basically looking for these specific commands/permissions. Sorry for being picky btw lol.
    I'm trying to make this like a world specific warp list (because I'm planning to use more than normal/nether for my server.

Code:
    /addtp <name> <type>
    /removetp <name>
    /tplist
    /tpset <name> <type>
    /tp <name>
    /renametp <name1> <name2>
    /movetp <name>
    /playertp <player> <name>
    /sethome
    /home
    /setspawn
    /spawn <player>
    So /tplist would only show the warps for the world you're currently in. And would support public, unlisted, private teleports. Obviously private would be only that person can use it.
    /tpset would change that existing teleport to the different type of teleport.
    /movetp would basically move the existing location to the location you are currently at. I hate having to fix warp spots by manually deleting and re-adding it again.
    /playertp <player> <name> is the obvious teleport this player to that spot.
    Permission nodes for all of them obviously :3 I love permissions. And I also want a new permission node for admin/server owner something like teleport.list.admin, to where anyone with that permission can see all unlisted teleport spots (for that world)
    /spawn by itself would tp you to spawn, and /spawn <player> would teleport that player to spawn, 2 different nodes pl0x :O (I'ma node junkie :D)

Remember, I want this to support Permissions :O
    And thank you x9001 to whoever does this :O I'm dying for this plugin.

2. Offline

Pr0Failure

Anyone please :O I've been dying for something like this.