[REQ] Simple PVP Arena Plugin - Will Pay

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by pacmanjones, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Offline

pacmanjones

Essential Features

-Admins build an arena, and set the spawn points in the arena for Arena players to spawn in

-Players can queue to join the arena with /arena join or something like that, and once there are 2 people queued, they both get teleported to the arena, one player at one spawn point and another at the other spawn point

-Once one player is killed both players are teleported to a designated spot outside of the arena

Additional Features

-Ranking (players can see there Arena rank in some way - ie ranked on w/l ratio)

-/arena spectate feature to tp to a spectator's booth

-Betting on players (ie /arena bet playername)

-Multiple arenas (self explanatory - multiple arenas so if one arena is in use other players can use another)

Optional Features

-Configurable numbers (ie make Arena1 a 1v1 arena, make Arena2 a 2v2 arena)

I know this is similar to PvPArena, however, I want a plugin meant mainly for 1v1 combat where people can queue to have 1v1 fights. PvP arena is more for Team Deathmatch etc, also, it uses classes. Including betting/ranking would change it quite a bit from the original.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a plugin dev, but compared to some other plugins I've seen I don't think this should be too hard to make. If you can make it for me and have it look decent (colors in the commands etc) with the Essential and Additional Features included I would be willing to pay you ~>20 USD for your work. Of course, if I'm completely mistaken and something like this would take weeks to make, I'll reconsider my offer. Please let me know if you are going to take this up though so I can keep in touch.

2. Offline

mrbell11

how do you install tere is no install one and is it realt good i realy want one

3. Offline

pacmanjones

This is a plugin request, not a plugin. If you want a PVP Arena plugin simply search PVP Arena on dev.bukkit.org

4. Offline

mrbell11

i do but i need help finding one and it needs to be easy to install

5. Offline

KhaosDiem

I would like something like this with ranks if possible