[REQ] Simple Exchange Diamonds for iConomy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by wizardwithagun, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Offline

wizardwithagun

I really need a simple plugin like this one:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ec...e-gold-ingots-with-dynamic-prices-1060.34730/

However, I need it to work with diamonds instead of gold (if it could be customized that would be great but not necessary) and for users to also be able to use a command to see the current rates at which the diamonds are able to be bought/sold at.

Finally, if you could make the command something simple such as "/sell [no]", "/buy [no]" and "/rates" that would be much apreciated.

Thanks to whoever can make this happen! :)

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. Offline

MuisYa

iConomy chest shops got 'NPCshops' so youre players sells the diamond to the server.
    If that is what you need?

3. Offline

wizardwithagun

Sort of, but i want the price to not be fixed and for the user to be able to buy/sell the diamonds anywhere.
    Basically, just a mod of the linked mod

4. Offline

MuisYa

So you want him to do this: /sell diamond 10
    Than he gets 100 coins for 10 diamonds?
    If you could give me how much ea diamond i will make it. Since its not that hard i suppose.

5. Offline

wizardwithagun

10 coins a diamond would be good, but would it be possible if it could be changed along with the % rate the price goes up/down in a config file?

Thanks So Much!

6. Offline

scranner

@wizardwithagun ive started this so i have ill tell you if i can finish it by tomorrow afternoon it will be
    the item must currently be in your hand for the command to work
    /diamond exchange (enter amount)
    checks the amount in their hand if it is diamond checks the argument length​
    checks that the amount you are selling isent greater that the amount you have​
    if the amount is 64 sets it to air (this removes the issue of a fake diamond(you were left with a diamond that was unusable))​

todo - hook into iconomy through register
    -finish the overall plugin

7. Offline

wizardwithagun

Any update on the progress of this plugin?

Once again, Thanks

8. Offline

wizardwithagun

9. Offline

gyroninja

I will try to work on it. I just started plugin dev but I will try my best. Also how would you like the rates to work.

10. Offline

wizardwithagun

Every time someone buys a diamond, the price goes up a certain % as specified in a config file. And each time someone sells a diamond, the price goes down by the same percentage.

Thanks

11. Offline

gyroninja

Working on buying diamonds tomorow I will impliment Register api for money.