[REQ] Simple disable and spawn mob's

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Grower, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Offline

Grower

Hi, at first i think its pretty simple plugin for guys that know anything about that - anyway, i found few plugins on forum that block monters and mob's - okay, i found also a plugin that allow me to spawn mobs and thats what i need. I want to block spawning mobs and have permission to spawn mobs, but i actually cant. When a plugin that disable spawning mobs is enabled, i cant spawn anything, so we need two in one - plugin that disable spawning but enable to spawn using command. I tried all plugins that block mobs from spawning with plugin 'mob spawn' but that doesn't work.

I know that my english sucks but i hope you will understand : D Thanks anyway, i try to answer all question if someone doesn't understand at all.

2. Offline

Andre_9796

plugins.bukkit.org

3. Offline

Grower

There aren't any plugins that have option to block mobs and command to spawn mobs in one.

4. Offline

Irritatedcone

Maybe this helps some of you: :p

"Hi, at first I think it's pretty a simple plugin for developers.
    I found a few plugins on the forum that block mob's.
    I also found a plugin that allows me to spawn mobs and that's what I need.
    I want to block mobs from spawning and have permission to spawn mobs (by command I assume?)
    But I can't. When a plugin that disables mobs from spawning is enabled, I can't spawn anything, so I need a two in one plugin, that stops mobs from spawning but still allows me to spawn them by command."

5. Offline

Grower