Filled [REQ] SignSell

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Derugo, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Offline

Derugo

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: SignSell (developer can choose the name)

What I want: I'd like a plugin similar to the essentials sell signs. I would like there to be one type of sign, which would be a sell all sign. I'd like the formatting of the sign to be this.

After selling, I'd like it to display this message (with the appropriate information of course): http://prntscr.com/4kcfdd and also play the sound 'ORB_PICKUP'. I'd also like the sell message to keep the money formatting (100,000,000 instead of 100000000).

In addition I would also like multipliers which would be specified in the config per group. I would like the sell message to change if the player has a multiplier to this, the VIP and yellow "1.5" should be changed to the appropriate information.

Here's an example config: http://pastebin.com/44g4J992

Disclaimer: I'm not asking for a modification or change to Essentials, I'd like a separate plugin.

Ideas for commands: No commands are needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    <pluginName>.sign.create - lets users create sell signs.
    <pluginName>.multiplier.<group> - gives specified multiplier.

When I'd like it by: No rush for this, however the sooner the better.

2. Offline

MCMastery

Derugo I'll start making this tomorrow. It should be done by next Saturday (I have school)
    Make the prefix "[Filled]" please!

Is this for Prison? It definitely seems like it, so if it is I will call it PrisonSell

PapiDimmi and Derugo like this.
  3. Offline

PapiDimmi

4. Offline

Derugo

MCMastery Just wondering how you're getting on with this?

5. MCMastery If you ever need some help I am here.

6. Offline

MCMastery

bwfcwalshy I already made a sign sell plugin, and have the code for it. It should be done very soon, I haven't had much time to work on it!