[REQ] Sign/Chest Shops No Database. Fix or Create a new one. More info inside!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kane, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Offline

Kane

Hello! For the longest time I was looking for a SIGN/CHEST/SHOP system with no database at all. So there was less load for larger servers. I found that anything that had to read a text file or database had to pause the server for the time it took. Now you have a server with over 1,000 whitelisted members and you have 30+ people clicking at them at the same time...

Well you know what happens LAG!

Then you add all the plugins together and you get LAG!

Finally someone answered and made us: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/in...est-shops-no-commands-no-databases-740.11703/

The Dev has gone MIA and the plugin seams to sort of work but this error spams each time someone uses it:
    Code:
    10:21:44 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to PhysicalShop
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.ChestShop.sell(ChestShop.java:95)
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.Shop.interact(Shop.java:145)
            at fi.eliasp.physicalshop.PhysicalShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(PhysicalShopPlayerListener.java:50)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$10.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:307)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:213)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:563)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:223)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

So I'm hoping someone can fix this or create a new one. I really wish @Acru would do it with his skills in Lockette applied to this I think it could be amazing.

Anyways if anyone can help that be great!