[REQ] Server Plugins

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ryan_T15, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Offline

Ryan_T15

Hi, I have my own server, But a lot of the plugins I'm finding are a bit, Over complicated/packed. I basically need a few custom/updated plugins for my server, That isn't packed full of other commands I don't need.

I need these kinds of plugins:

Town Creation, With a simple plot buy/sell. while making everything outside of set lots protected and blocks only allowed to be changed by an admin/town owner. but inside lots lets a certain user permission to set who can enter, and build/remove, With the exception of Admin names set in a Config. (IConomy Compatible)
    Area Protection. With flags to extend area from bedrock to the sky, etc. Disallowing block placing/removing. Along with a simple enter/exit flag that would be optional.
    Simple Blacklist. (don't need all the commands that come with worldgaurd.)
    Basic Spleef plugin.

Thats about all the plugins I need at the moment.. I'm not sure of any others I would need.. If anyone that does run a server that has many users join a day, Please let me know of plugins I might need.

Also, I forgot. I want my server to cater to 3 main types of Players, The Role Players, The Builders, And the survivors. I want large sections of world set to where if you were in that part of the world, Would make your chat only show up in that part of the world, unless you type something like /chatplugin1 all [message here]. As with the builders, they would be able to get unlimited amounts of things. I wouldn't want people taking those supplies out of that zone. If their inventory could be cleared of everything they had upon leaving, (Teleporting out of that zone or walking out.) then that would stop people from cheating. The idea can be polished up quite a bit. so if anyone has any idea how I could do this, Or is willing to work on a plugin like this. That would be FANTASTIC.

2. Offline

MichaelBurge

Towny, Herochat, nSpleef, and the /ban command seem to be all you need