[REQ] Saplings Plant Them Selves

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Quantum-Sicarius, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hello Awesome Plugin Creators!

A spling as a loose item floating on the ground will plant itself after a while!
    ( Dispenser compatible , dispenser shoots a sapling and the sapling plants it self after a while! )

Think of the possibilities!
    -> Self planting farms!
    -> Add the abbility to Seeds?
    -> Add the abbility to Cactus?

Thanks,
    Quantum-Sicarius

2. Offline

CaiusTSM

Your request on self planting seeds: sure if I have time, I am currently busy, but I will start coding tomorrow. This plugin does not look like it would be hard to make (depends) Please send me all details about this plugin idea of yours in a new conversation. Please include very specific details such as: time till seeds auto plant, configurable time? set amount of time? on what block can they plant them selves on? do they require a certain amount of light to auto plant? do you want trees to auto plant? etc.

3. Offline

Jaker232

4. @Jaker232
    TreeAssist only replants saplings under trees that did exsist, it doesn't allow saplings as an item to auto plant them selves! Anyway this would offer more features like: Seeds planting themselves maybe aswell as Cacti & Sugarcane. All this also adds more realism to minecraft, Forests will not just die out and more auto-farming will be possible!

5. Offline

Jaker232

@Quantum-Sicarius I apologize for my misunderstanding. Thanks for explaining more in-depth.

6. Offline

CaiusTSM

I made the requested plugin. Its called Self Planting.