[Req] Repair tools with currency (Smithy)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kalez, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Offline

kalez

Not nagging, just wondering if ya got anywhere with this? :p

2. Without any promises. This weekend! :) What? Christmas? Nahh... Coding for Bukkit is more fun :D

3. Offline

kalez

Hahaha! Sounds like me... except, not bukkit. At least make sure you grab some christmas dinner :p

4. Offline

kalez

Hey dadaemon, are you still interested in doing this? I dont mean to be a bother, and if your no longer interested, its no problem. just want to know if i can open it up for someone else to do it

5. Offline

Hamma250

6. I'm sorry. Just didn't had the time to work on this. If anyone else is interested in making this they can just go ahead! (Or check Hamma250 's link.)

7. Offline

kalez

8. Offline

-_Husky_-

Mrfixitcontinued, google it! Found it the other day

And.... 1.0.0 added this, place 2 damaged tools in a bench, comes with a clean one :)

//edit - if you wanted the money on the sign, i can do it. :) (given noone else is)

9. Offline

kalez

Huh, well look at that lol. But the point was more for like if you have a diamond pick axe you can repair it with only 1 diamond and some cash instead of having to waste another 3 on making one. But good to know, thanks! Nah, were good now =b Thanks for the offer though, but someone else might want it.