[REQ] Removing "You don't have permission to do that" text

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rustyhoff, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rustyhoff

Removing "You don't have permission to do that!" (etc.) text?

I'm running a server that has two worlds. I want one world to be as close to vannila as possible, so I am setting up permissions so that vurtually no plugins can be used in that world.

But I would like it too look a little cleaner, and when you try and use a command that you don't have permission for, it just doesn't show anything. Maybe even make its so the text is the same thing over all and not "Bukkit will leak tears" one time then "You don't have permissions to do that" the "Reason you can't do that is because you don't have permission"

I'm using PermissionsBukkit and I know you can change the "You don't have permission to build there" text and just make that blank. But I would like to do that for all plugins.

Is it possible?

2. Offline

Zaros

Plugins supporting permissionsbukkit get to specify their own messagea, so its the plugins you are using. As for 'bukkit will leak tears', thats built into bukkit and cannot be changed.

3. Offline

Rustyhoff

So no way, at all, to hide them? Maybe even a plugin?

4. Offline

Zaros

Not that I know of, and if there is it would only be for the bukkit 'no perm' message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.