[REQ]Rarity ores

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by razza2345, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Offline

razza2345

Hai, I want a plugin where you can change how rare each ore

Plugin category: RPG/World Generation?

Suggested name: Ore Rarity

Abit about me: Im former server owner of a creative sever that sadly had to be shut down due to lack of players. From then I've been a server admin for two servers. I getting a bit tired of being a Server Admin and may start up another server i have a good idea but to get this idea working i will need to get a plugin like this

What I want: I want the plugin to have a commands like /rarity (world name) (ore) (rarity number 0-10) 0 being not very rare and 10 being like the ore being in every cave. I want this plugin to be user friendly. If all this criteria is met I'm willing to offer up to around £15.

Deadline: I don't really mind as long it is in this year or something like that.

Permissions: I don't really care about permissions i just want to make it so it can be used by OPS

Similar Plugins: Terrain Control. But Terrain control isn't very user friendly so i don't like it.

2. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

It sounds like you're basically asking for TerrainControl though...

This is one of those cases where a new plugin might seem simpler, until you actually try to code it and put together the permissions/etc. After a few feature requests and iterations, this would basically look identical to TerrainControl.

You only need to setup TC once for each world, it's not that hard is it?

I made a world that replaced all air with water without having ever used the plugin before, and I got it sorted in a few minutes.