[REQ] Pay for Ranks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Straevaras, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Offline

Straevaras

Ideally I'm looking for someone who can continue development on this plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/setrankpb/

From the user's perspect, I would expect users to be able to enter a command to choose what rank they would like to rank up to, with permissions restricting what rank they can rank up to. The plugin I linked above already does this but is out of date and doesn't function properly on 1597. Please use GroupManager or something that is compatible with it.

I personally want to be able to use iConomy 6 with it, but of course if someone does pick this up adding more compatible economy plugins would be cool as well.

Additionally, if possible I would like it so you can also require an amount of experience levels in addition to money to rank up. And also items too, but that's a low priority job.

Thanks!

2. Offline

Legend

I'll look into it, as I have made a similar plugin for my server. However, Iconomy 6 is currently out of date with the latest build at CB 1337. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/iconomy/
    What other economy plugin would you prefer? BOSEconomy?

3. Offline

aymanh

buycraft.net ?

4. Offline

Straevaras

5. Offline

Legend

How come that page is restricted?

6. Offline

ZNickq

For the love of god, iconomy is NOT dead...

7. Offline

Legend

@ZNickq
    My apologies, I have seen your rages at at least a dozen people about iConomy, but the reason we are saying such things is that the build number is old and that we are not going to test something that we do not think is supported. I understand the case completely after reading a multitude of your posts, and just wish to clear up that we are not totally ignorant.

8. Offline

-_Husky_-

yeah, thanks for stating that. i was so confused.

9. Offline

Syd

@Straevaras: You could try this.

It supports group buying with money and/or skillpoints, which are linked to the vanilla EXP.

10. Offline

-_Husky_-

Or, PaidRanks :D

11. Offline

Straevaras

@-_Husky_-: PaidRanks doesn't support the option of choosing one from multiple groups to go up to, which I need.

@Syd: Thanks I'll give it a try. It looks like I may be able to do what I want with it.