[REQ] Pay Commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Joannou1, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Joannou1

Plugin category: Economy, Utility, Etc

Suggested name: PayCommand

A bit about me: I'm the owner of the Great Light Desert. I've been running it since August and we're ranging around the 4th Best server of all time based on player retention stats and popularity.
    We get a minecraftserver.net slot every month and am working on his on form of a ranking site.

What I want: I would love a plugin that gives me the ability for my users to change their spawners without asking me, or my staff all the time to do it for them. We charge 5K in-game cash for a friendly mob, and 15K for hostile, and other amounts for other mobs...
    I would love for someone to make a plugin that makes its own system for changing spawners, or hook into Essentials /spawner command. Also it has to be made so that it charges the user via iConomy after the spawner was successfully changed.

Ideas for commands: /buyspawner (mob)

Ideas for permissions: This should be accessible via paycmd.command.spawner.creeper or something similar. Paycmd being the plugin name for example, command being the function, and spawner being the command to execute. Creeper being the type of spawner.

When I'd like it by: I need this pretty soon, It is annoying having to have to change spawners for people 24/7/365...

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @vildaberper

2. Offline

MiracleM4n

Would this be a paid plugin, Private/Public, Would you like support for it after it is completed? Please PM me with more details.

3. Offline

Joannou1

Sent a PM.

4. Offline

Mstabarrie

This is just what I wanted too! Could you give me a download link?

5. Offline

Jack10090

can i please have this plugin !
    I Would Appreciate you so much Joannou1 if you sent me this plugin

6. Offline

xDub_Wub

Hey, I've been looking for a plugin like this for quite some time now, I'd be very grateful if you where to send me this plugin :)

Sincerely,
    -xDub

7. Offline

gomeow

I don't think you can charge money at bukkit

8. Offline

Murderscene

Add me on skype I can possibly do this! "guykilgour" :)