[REQ] Paths visible to only one player. [PAY] [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iMint, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Offline

iMint

Plugin category: [INFO]

Suggested name: PathView

A bit about me: Just a guy who knows hardly ANYTHING about java but maybe just a little bit (; You might know me as "public" on IRC. I make frequent, and *annoying* jokes using my username... since /me void onEnable() comes out as "* public void onEnable()" in IRC. lol. Anyways, read my request already. You're wasting your time.

What I want: A plugin that shows players a pathway from POINT_A to POINT_B. Its basically a simple way to show new players which way to go to get to a certain area! It will use the fakeblock method, which shows blocks to a SINGLE PERSON on the server; basically, only that one person will see it, and it will be temporary. The method is sendBlockChange(Location loc, int material, byte data) in case you didn't already know. I hope that wasn't too jumbled for you, so here's a feature breakdown:

• Set a starting location for the path. When you step on that spot, it shows you the path.
    • When the player gets to the end of the path, the blocks revert to their original material.
    • Make it possible for paths to only be shown the first time they are activated, or every time.

Ideas for commands:
    • /path start - sets the starting point for the path.
    • /path end - sets the ending point for the path.
    • /path create (name) (block material) - creates a path named (name) by drawing a linear path of (block material) from the location of /path start to the location of /path end.
    • /path delete (name) - deletes (name) path.
    • /path help - shows help info? i guess? Not needed :p

Ideas for permissions:
    • path.create - create paths
    • path.delete - delete paths
    • path.view - view ANY path
    • path.(path-name) - view a specific path (path-name)
    • path.* - Wildcard, use anything

Willing to pay up to: $3 - If everything is how i want, i'll give you a couple bucks.

When I'd like it by: No rush. Take your time.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: @codename_B, @_Zenith_