[REQ]Nice jail without MYSQL

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by noahwhygodwhy, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Offline

noahwhygodwhy

I've been looking for a jail plugin cause i'm getting ready to expand my server and invite some more people on to it, but i kinda want to have a jail. I found all the features and more that i wanted in http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-rpg-jail-v1-1-0-jail-bad-players-803.1912/ but it requires you to have MYSQL or MYSQLite or something like that. Obviously i've never worked with them, and i've tried to figure them out, but i can't. i'm looking for a jailing plugin with a lot of the feature the one stated above has, but without MYSQL. I know this is kinda a large request, and the moderators have said not to make large requests, but this is something i really need, and i have tried for weeks to get MYSQL set up, but i can't figure it out. You may call me an idiot for not being able to do it, but i cant. So if anyone's willing to do this, that would be amazing, and if you wanted, i'm hosting a survival server, that you would then have access to.

2. Offline

cjbh1996

3. Offline

matejdro

1. posted in wrong forum
    2. By default, this Jail plugin uses SQLite which needs nothing (just download plugin and start using it).

4. Offline

noahwhygodwhy

I thought this was the request forum, and ah, ok, i tried MySQL not SQLite. thanks for the quick responce, and @cjbh1996 i want a temporary jail where you can pick on them for doing something wrong. but thanks anyway both of you.

If this isn't the right forum, if a mod could move it or delete it, that would be nice.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016