[REQ] LightWeight Message Color Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LandonTheGeek, May 30, 2013.

1. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Plugin category: Chat

Suggested name: ChatColorMessaging (It really doesn't matter! :D)

What I want: Hello! Pretty much all I'm wanting is a plugin that will color the players messages, while overriding the permission name colors that of course follow through into the chat.

I also want this to be as lightweight as possible, so just these things that I am wanted. Thanks.

Here is an example!:

[​IMG]

I want the "See?" part to be able to be configurable into a different color.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: Soon... Just... Soon... :p

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

xXTh3B3astXxify Based on the text that you are showing I assume that you use essentials? If so, doesn't that have an prefix?

3. Offline

slayr288

xXTh3B3astXxify

Yes, essentials can do this, or any chat manager for that matter.
    Just set a color code right before the actual message.

4. Offline

LandonTheGeek

slayr288
    But here's my point. I want the players to have yes, the &7 on their name. But as that happens, I want a plugin that will override the message color code, and maybe for instance turn it white. :)

Thanks a ton guys!

5. Offline

bigteddy98

Could you explain it a bit more? Maybe some examples? I would love to make it for you, but I don't understand you :p.

6. Offline

LandonTheGeek

bigteddy98
    Let me try to explain it better. :) I want the message a configurable color. Like this:

Default Default I want here to be a configurable color!
    [Owner] xXTh3B3astXxify: <Message Here>

7. Offline

bigteddy98

@xXTh3B3astXxify So if I understand you right you want to have a default color in the config and all ingame messages will be that color?

8. Offline

LandonTheGeek