[REQ] Light and Dark Players

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by thisguy128512, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Offline

thisguy128512

Sort of an RPGish thing, but I think it would work out.

I'd like players to be able to transform and gain power for a limited time. I have this all worked out, I want players to have either a light or a dark transformation. Transforming would have various effects on various entities.

It's a bit complex, but I've worked out all the logical kinks I can think of.

Both transformations:
    - Would use a command (/t?) to activate and deactivate (Toggle).
    - Would last one minute initially.
    - Would have maximum time increased by 10 seconds for each minute spent transformed.
    - Couldn't be activated if you had less than full time and less than two minutes.
    - Would gain in time up to the maximum during time spent in the normal state. I.E. If you have a minute of max time, and transorm for 30 seconds, then turn back, after waiting 30 seconds you'd have your full minute back.
    - Would cost 10 ender pearls to actually gain the ability to use one.

Light transformation:
    - Would be gained by typing /t at day in an area with lots of grass, costing 10 pearls.
    - Would add a half a heart to the natural healing players already experience, adding to both you and nearby players.
    - Would guard against one heart of damage from attacks and arrows.
    - Would burn sugar instead of your power if you want it to. (1sugar:1second) (Toggleable)
    - Would add a slight yet visible boost to grass growth.

Dark transformation:
    - Would be gained by hitting /t without grass near you at night, costing 10 pearls.
    - Would reduce the natural healing of nearby players (not you) by a half heart.
    - Would burn redstone instead of your power if you wanted it to. (1:1s)
    - Would boost the damage you do by one heart.
    - Would allow you to instantly fully draw your bow.
    - Would cause a slight yet noticeable necrosis (death) of grass.

I know, it's complicated. If it doesn't meet the complexity requirements of the request section, I certainly don't mind (as though I have a say in the matter) if the topic gets closed.