[Req][Formated] Small package of useful tools

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mstabarrie, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Offline

Mstabarrie

Plugin category: [Admin]

Suggested name: SexyCraftNecessity's

A bit about me: I am an average guy who over the past few months have become extremelly expierienced in the running of and creating of a minecrafts server. My map is 100% custom and we built 50% of it using voxelsniper and the other 50% using worldpainter. All ores are also custom as well! I have spent so much time and money on the server because minecraft is such a fun hobby. To my belief the learning of all the plugins and coding and such does make us smarter and we aren't just waisting our time like others say. The name of my server is SexyCraft please don't take the name offensively.

What I want: For my server I really, really want to have just one custom plugin that will help mine be different in one more way then other servers. It is basically a small package of three hopefully basic things. I will list them in nodes below:

1. Enchantment License - This will be basically what it says. People will have to purchase I license in able to enchant, they would be able to distribute their enchanted items but it will cost a one time fee for a license in order to enchant. Otherwise an enchantment table attempted to access would just say something like "You must pucrhase an Enchanting License for $xxxxx" crafting of a Enchanting table would be possible but they just cannot use it. (Optional but preffered... I would love it if after the user types the command to purchase it there was also a confirm command after like "are you sure you want to purchase this license for $xxxx type /confirm)

2. Brewing License - Excactly the same as the Enchanting license but a brewing license. Trying to access a brewing stand would deny access and say "You must pucrhase an Brewing License for $xxxxx"(Optional but preffered... I would love it if after the user types the command to purchase it there was also a confirm command after like "are you sure you want to purchase this license for $xxxx type /confirm)

3. Buyable Spawners - This would just be a command that would change a spawner for money when looking at it. Preferablly there would be a simple config where you could change the price of all the creatures and if they can be bought or not (such as setting enderdragon spawners to false and zombie spawner for $xxxx)

Ideas for commands: For 1. it would be something like /Buy EL and /Confirm EL For 2. /Buy BL and /Confirm BL and 3. /Buyspawner zombie and /Confirm

Ideas for permissions: License.Enchant, License.Brewing, Free.SpawnerChange

When I'd like it by: I'm really not in to much of a rush but the sooner the better

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: Don't know any...

Another Note: I would prefer this plugin to be private at least as it's package. If the dev wants to split up the different features and name them accordingly that would be fine. I would just like to have this as a private package. I imagine alot of people would want the spawner changing really bad!

PAYING: Since the forums say you cannot offer payment to create the plugin I will not do this. What I will do is donate $25 towards the completed plugin since donating is allowed. This money will go to the creator of the plugin.

2. Offline

peterarenot911

Hi, I will make this plugin, it sounds like a good idea! :D

3. Offline

Mstabarrie

Thankyou So much! Hopefully this is not to difficult!

How is it coming? Will it be simple to make?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  4. Offline

mauricio96

I think that this plugin is a great idea!

I will try to create this plugin, but i cant assure that I will be able to complete it since I'm not an expert in creating plugins.

PS. You can use IConomy for the currency.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

peterarenot911

This will have a Vault dependency, so it will be a matter of adding vault and it should work with your current economy Mstabarrie

Sorry, did not see this comment, sure. I wont make it if you want to :cool:. Just a tip, you need the content of the set/map to persist!

6. Offline

mauricio96

No, its better if you do it.:) I am not that experienced and this might end up in a faliure. I just posted this because since no one replied on this post advances for a while I was willing to help. But thanks anyways.

7. Offline

Mstabarrie

peterarenot911 I conviently already have vault on my server, will you still be able to develop this plugin?

8. Offline

peterarenot911

Mstabarrie I am still working on it, I have got most of the licensing to work and I am currently adding in the fies of players who have each licence.

Okay, I am done. I am going to release SexyCraftNecessities with just the licences part at the moment because there are currently a few plugins that change mobspawners. If it is really needed I can add it in.

Now Mstabarrie Where/how do you want me to give you the plugin? Do you want me to pm you since you want it kept private?

:D

9. Offline

Mstabarrie

I would probably want to have it pm'd but I have not found a plugin where you can type /buyspawner or something similar that changes the spawner when looking at it for a cost. Would you have a link to a similar plugin? If you don't I would be so grateful if you could develop the spawner one. Also if you made it then took it out of the package and released by itself I imagine you would get a lot of downloads