[REQ] flatten land Plug in request [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by the_merciless, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Offline

the_merciless

PLUGIN DESCRIPTION - flattens an area around you within a specified radius and height leaving a layer of blocks of your choice covering the ground. All in 1 command

POSSIBLE COMMANDS - /flatten (radius) (height) (ground block). example /flatten 20 30 grass (would flatten an area 20 blocks in each direction horizontaly and 30 blocks high leaving grass on the ground) also maybe an option to make the area a square.

POSSIBLE PERMS - i think letting ppl run around ur server flattening all the land could be troublesome so maybe just have it for ops and a flat.* perm for admins

I know this can be done fairly easily with world edit but this would just save a bit of time especialy if u want to clear a town plot this could just remove everything on the plot without having to mark lots of different positions. There may even be a plugin that does this. But i cant find it, if it exists.

2. Offline

Tutimane

+1 i like this idea and yeah only for op's
    Then if players want to move in or i have some kind of town project i can flatten the land so easily. i like that i can also change the type of blocks!

3. Offline

McSpazzy

the_merciless Using WE //cyl command would do that. //cyl 0 radius height, you could then dig one block down, and use //cyl grass radius 1, to replace the ground level

4. Offline

Tutimane

I'd rather just stay away from world edit but then its up to ppls preferences

5. Offline

CoKoC

Hi there.

I made your plugin. You can download it here : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Here are the sources : http://pastebin.com/PHLp3P1D

It works with Bukkit Beta 1.2.3-R0.1

The command is the same as the one the you suggested, except the ground block material expects an id.
    eg. /flatten 5 3 1 will do this :
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy.
    If you want more features, an updated JAR or anything, poke me on my profile.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
    Tutimane likes this.
  6. Offline

Tutimane

downloading!

7. Offline

the_merciless

will try it out. tho from the pic does it count 3 down from u or 3 up?

8. Offline

CoKoC

Hello.

Following your renewed request, I modified the plugin to provide a better framework for evolution.
    You can download it here : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Here are the sources : http://pastebin.com/2hyKTXCi

The command is now in this format : /flatten [mode] [ground block id] [up/down] [radius] [height]
    The available modes are circle (abbreviated 'c'), which is the old flatten command, rectangle (abbreviated 'r'), which is as you described and chunk. The radius and height arguments aren't needed for the latter mode.

Sorry, I didn't add the undo command. :(

eg. If you type in /flatten chunk 1 down, you'll have this :
    [​IMG]

Here is the actual new request:
    If you want more features, found a bug or anything, simply poke me again on my profile, but this time with a link to this thread with the info.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  9. Offline

the_merciless

Thanks very much this looks perfect will test it out later today :).

Yep this is just what i wanted, didnt realy need the down option, but may come in handy 1 day. The undo command would make this great, tho if thats not easy todo i could prob work without it. Thank you so much for making this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  10. Offline

Matt 7

CoKoC This plugin looks like just what I need for my new server that I am creating. Unfortunately, the download link does not work. Do you have a download available for 1.5.2? If so I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

11. Offline

bossomeness

Congrats. Bumped a year old thread :D

12. Offline

CoKoC