[REQ] Fire Protection Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by karatetoes, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Offline

karatetoes

What I mean by fire protection is as an anti-griefing tool but doesn't protect from players placing fire or protection from natural fires. What I mean by fire protection is to make it so that players can't put out a fire in a world guard region. That is one of things that I have noticed with World Guard is that even when I made it so that the area could not be built in and the people couldn't build in that region defined, they are still able to put out fires in that area. That is one of the flaws of World Guard that I have noticed. I tried looking through the flags to see if there was one that would prevent fires being put out for the spawn or something and I couldn't. So please help me with this issue because my spawn has quite a bit of fire being used in it. I use PEX but I don't use Modifyworld so please do not go to that. Thanks in advance for all of your help.
    -karatetoes

2. Offline

np98765

I think that WorldGuard fixed this in their update. I would update and check again.

Also, you can use the blacklist feature. ;)

3. Offline

karatetoes

:D good idea and thanks I didn't really pay any attention to the blacklist of the WorldGuard configuration