[REQ][ECON]Item Economy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Legolas75893, Mar 24, 2011.

?

Does this sound good?

1. Yes!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Legolas75893

OK, so I was wondering if maybe there could be an economy plugin that uses...a set item! For example, as a config.yml it would be like:
    Code:
    set-econ-item: 288(feather, for my zombie apocalypse server)
    item-nickname: f
    starting-balance: 20
    bank-starting-balance: 1000
    mob-drop-item: (true/false)
    # If it is set to true, list the mobs that
    # drop them.
    mobs: (list mobs here)
    permissions-system: (default[uses ops.txt]/Permissions[uses Permissions]/none [uses built in]
    ##
    permissions:
           users:
              Legolas75893:
                     permissions:
                            -'*'
    Hopefully, this is possible. Also, the commands would be along the lines of
    • /pay (name) (amount) [reason] - Pretty self explanitory
    • /sell (item/ID) (amount) (name) - Sell an item in your inventory/chest you set. [see below][would probably need mysql or sqlite for storing the data.]
    • /deposit (amount) (bank_name) - BOSEconomy-like set banks with indiv. accounts [would probably need mysql or sqlite for storing the data.]
    • /withdraw (amount) (bank_name) - Pretty much ^ but withdrawing.
    • /createbank (name) - Create a bank, and only people with the correct nodes for permissions would be there. [nodes below]
    • /delbank (name) - Delete a bank.
    • /banklist - List the banks.
    • /iecon setchest- Set a chest.
    • /iecon delchest - Delete a chest.
    • /balance - Checks how many of that item you have in set chests and inventory.
    • /iecon - Lists commands.

PERMISSION NODES:

iecon.pay.(pay limit)
    iecon.sell.(itemID or *)
    iecon.deposit.(bankname or *)
    iecon.withdraw.(bankname or *)
    iecon.admin.createbank
    iecon.admin.delbank
    iecon.list
    iecon.balance
    iecon.help(for the /iecon command)

SETTING CHESTS:

OK, this is where it gets a bit like LWC.
    So you would use /iecon setchest and left click on a chest you want to set. If it's a large chest, it counts as 1 chest and sets it. Now, whenever you say "/balance", it would automagically check the chests you've set for that item, and your inventory. It would also do that for /pay, /sell, and about all the other commands.

Sorry if some of this seems a bit...impossible/hard to do/tl;dr. I just wanted this for my server, thought it'd be nice! Whoever does it gets $10 once I get my PayPal verified again. :D. Edit the plugin as MUCH as you like, as long as it has the same general concept. :p

Or it reads the inventories and set chests of everyone online at a given interval and puts the amount of feathers they have into iConomy or BOSEconomy

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.