[REQ] Easy Plugin!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Marius A. Winsjansen, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Greetings,

It pretty simple:

Every1 have permission to type this command:

/gm "MYMESSAGE"

Expample:

/gm i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole

Every1 whit this permission node: "game.master" will get this messeages if some1 types the thing over:

Player "SantaClaus" asked for GM! His messages whas: "i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole" Type "/gma start" to start chat whit him!

When an player whit the permission node: "game.master" then answear to "/gma start" everyone else that have the same node, will get this message:

Player "Jesus" took the GM Answear!!

So, it doesnt end up whit all admins answearing!!!

Thanks so much for the one who make it!:)

Regards,
    TheSuperMar10

2. Offline

Zaros

You could also just have it broadcast as [GM]Message, but that could be abused.

3. Offline

Super User

I love that idea, although its from World of Warcraft, i never thought it could be implemented in Minecraft! Brilliant hope a Dev makes this soon. It also reducing flooding of chat cause the admins talking and other players are talking also makes it confusing for the newbie.

4. Yeah, i just whant admins to see it!:) So they can help others! :) Do you think you can make it?:)

Thats np, just use essentials: /say PLAYERNAME

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  5. DrAgonmoray likes this.
  6. Offline

DrAgonmoray

go for it

7. Can anybody test this as I can't... :(

One plugin.yml says more than 1000 descriptions:
    Code:
    name: GameMaster
    main: com.V10lator.GameMaster.GameMaster
    version: 0.1
    commands:
      gm:
        description: Ask a game master.
        usage: <command> <message>
      gma:
        description: Take a issue to you.
        usage: <command> <player> [start|s|yes|y|ok]
    permissions:
      game.master:
        description: GM.
        default: op

//EDIT: Replaced with a bugfixed version.

DrAgonmoray likes this.
  8. Damn, so fast, lovly m8!!! I will test it RIGHT now :D

I love it! Seems to work perfect too! :D Thansk m8!!

Do you think you could add this: (look at the big black words)

"Player "SantaClaus" asked for GM! His messages whas: "i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole" Type "/gma start/s/yes/okey" to start chat whit him!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

9. So take all chat messages from that two players and only sending them to each other untill the admin releases the log?

Should be possible. :)

DrAgonmoray likes this.
  10. No, i whant it like it is! But, the first messages that comes to admins now is this:

"Player "SantaClaus" asked for GM! His messages whas: "i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole"

But i whant it like this:

"Player "SantaClaus" asked for GM! His messages whas: "i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole" Type "/gma start/s/yes/okey" to start chat whit him!

I am not that good to explain, sorry!

11. So the message should be extended? No problem. :)
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
    DrAgonmoray likes this.
  12. Offline

DrAgonmoray

13. Baically you want to show the available commands to reply to the request :)

I always upload via mediafire :p

14. There you said it!! :) i am not that good in english m8s, so sorry!

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    [/url]I will test it now!! Thanks :D

It keep saying "No Game Master Online" Even tho it is!!:/

15. Please not that this uses superPerms (defaulting to op) and not Permissions X.Y...

16. I know, i am OP, and also have the permission node too! Cant see that i have done anything wrong, i have resintalled it twice and also edit the op and the permission right too!:(

17. But before the update it worked...? :confused:

ARRRGH... F*cking eclipse, had this error before, is because of an annoying bug in eclipse, just wait a moment, will fix the jar by hand...

//EDIT: Try this: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

18. Lovly, it workes great now! :D

There is some other things i would love to see in this plugin, but i feel like i have been nagging you and @DrAgonmoray to much these days:p

DrAgonmoray likes this.
  19. Offline

DrAgonmoray

haha. I'm just working on an automated donation/reward system for my server. Stupid php won't connect to my server's database. D:

20. Just request them! :D

21. Damn, you peoples are very nice that help peoples like that!!!

Okey:

1. Edit the text color so the chat doesnt look so.. messed up!

Example:

Player "SantaClaus" asked for GM! His messages whas: "i am stuck, plz teleport me out of this **** stupid hole" Type "/gma start" to start chat whit him!

2. In the text right over this sentence, its says: Player "SantaClaus" ... blalbalbal... But in the game, it says the player name twice.. like this: SantaClaus "SantaClaus"... blablalblabvla.... Can you edit so it doesnt say it twice, but it says the actualy word Player the first time?

3. Is it possible to have an logg for this? Like EVERY command like this:" /gm help me lord!" will get stored somewhere in an .txt? The other things, like the actualy conversation beetween the player and gm, doesnt need to be stored! Only the question from the player, so if no GM is not online, we can see if some1 asked for us while we was gone!

.. and the .txt could be look like this:

example1:
    playername: SantaClaus

request respond: Yes

example2:
    playername: Thootfairy

request respond: No

Example1, is an logg of an player asking for GM while GM was online, and DID respond!

Example2, is an logg of an player asking for GM while GM was offline, and they didnt get respond!

This things would be SO awsome to have, and i think others would like it too:)

22. Offline

Super User

I also have a suggestion. When a Moderator is online it transfer SantaClaus to the moderator and it says "Moderator Super has answered your GM call!" And if the moderator cannot help SantaClaus then the Moderator can do like "/gm transfer" and it transfers GM chat to Admin.

23. Sure. :)
    That's because it shows the real + the display name... ;) But I could change it, if you like.
    Sure. :)

BTW: Do you want a "/gma <playerName>" no, too? And maybe delete the "No game master online!" messge, because you should be able to operate from the console, too. ;)

Hmm, so moderators should be able to answer such requests, too? And if they can't help the request should be re-sendet? Well, I think thats a bit stupid, because moderators can use /tp to teleport if needed and who ever has the game.master permission should be able to help... ;)

But the next update can take some delay, because I feel a bit overworked right now... :p

24. Oh i understaand! But we dont use prefix name on my server, so would be nice to fix it for me!

Well, i actualy like that one! So i dont mind having it there, no one use consol but me, and we are much more admin so.. Its awsome du have that!:)

I also think this is not so necessary, since its only admins that will get this node and moderator is not that much used out there if i am right!:(

25. K, so the message should stay in... but what about the "/gma <playerName> no" thing?

26. Yeah, add that! It would be nice! : ))

27. kk, will do that tomorrow. But now... Give me some sleep... :D

@Marius A. Winsjansen: Try this: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

It should have all what you wanted except of the log file, which I will add later (now I don't have the time to do so...).

Please tell me if you like the colors and the other new things and keep in mind that I couldn't test it for myself... ;)

//EDIT: And finally with a logfile: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Please report if all works / is ok for your needs.

//EDIT: BTW: It logs 4 different things:
    - Accepted
    - Rejected
    - Timed Out
    - Plugin disabled

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017