[Req]Deadly ice Water

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by winston100, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Offline

winston100

Hee Readers and Developers,
    Can somebody make a plugin thats making water in snow biomes or with ice on it deadly, So yes?

Permissions:
    - dWater.toggle - Toggle the plugin
    - dWater.toggle.user - Toggle an user (Doesnt die)

Commands:
    - dWater toggle
    -dWater toggle Name

Thanks for helping and sorry for my weird English

2. Offline

Vandrake

Ahah! good idea :3 Imma give it a go

Explain to me just one thing. If you want the players to keep their "not dying" state in cold water to REMAIN after server RESTART/RELOAD I will need to create files for every player. you're ok with that?

By deadly you mean that if they enter water tehy die or take damage??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5x4dfnqlb33bpr5/ColdWater.jar

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  3. Offline

winston100

(Can you add a Message in it if they fall in the water that there comes an message into the chat with "This water is really cold!" And that i can edit it in an file? :))

Is it also possible, To make a plugin (QuikSand) If you stay on sand in the jungle that they're slowing going down looks like in lava??

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

Vandrake

1st - Possible. Will do after this plugin im making.
    2nd - As far as my skills go (I'm really noob), I can't make this. However I will play around with eclipse a little(I'm thinking about vectors but idk..) It's highly unlikely I can't make it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5x4dfnqlb33bpr5/ColdWater.jar
    The message supports colors. Use & for colors. %player to get the player name. I am helping a guy now but after this I will play with the quick sand thing

5. Offline

winston100

Ok thank you :), Im trying to learn coding but i cant find any tutorials only CodeAcedemy.com : /

6. Offline

Vandrake

Watch him from the first episode to the last. If you follow every step and reproduce it you will be able to learn a bit and start from there. After that you need to play around with Eclipse a little bit

GravedigginSearchBar likes this.
  7. Offline

winston100

Ok thanks for the tutorial