[REQ] Cause Explosions That Rebuild On Command!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by RobZ_SD, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Offline

RobZ_SD

I am using EssentialsProtect to block Creeper and TNT explosions, but due to lag it would sometimes explode anyway then rebuild after about 15-20 seconds!
    This was really funny to watch and the home/pixelart/cave/face-of-player be smashed to smithereens while people in the chat spam: 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOOooO' etc, then see their confusion when it rebuilded itself!
    Unfortunatly, this dosent happen all the time but it SO funny when it does XD
    |
    So, I was wondering if anybody could make a plugin that does this on command like:
    /explode <radius> <time-it-takes-to-rebuild>,
    that would explode everything around you (exept the block you are standing on so there isn't any suffercation involved)
    |
    Or even something like:
    /explode-on-click <radius> <time>,
    that if you hold TNT it has the same effect but on the place you click.
    |
    and maybe:
    /explodeplayer <name> <radius> <time>,
    which is obvious what it does.
    |
    aliases could be:
    /exp or /expl because /exp might confict
    /exponclick or /explonclick
    /exp-p or /expl-p or without the hyphens
    expl is probably better...
    |
    This is just an outline of what I was thinking, it doesnt have to be the same but it would be awesome! This would NEED permissions or default to Ops thing beacuse otherwise my server is screwed XD.
    |
    If anyone out there could make this even if its 1 part not 3, I would be really happy and if you want you can keep it as your own 'original' idea, *hush hush* etc.
    Thank you for reading!

2. Offline

daviga404

I could make it so it explodes with a command, with a <player> and <radius> thing, but I'll need to look at the source code of the plugin you have for rebuilding creeper/tnt explosions for the <time> bit.