[Req] Care Packages!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ColeBergmann, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Offline

ColeBergmann

Plugin category: Misc

Suggested name: CarePackage

What I want: I'd like a plugin that can drop off a care package at a specified player. When the command is run, the plugin will deliver a care package (look at picture) to the player. The items that are contained in the chest are defined in the config.yml file. Also the sign on the chest will say Care Package from <player_who_sent_carepackage>. If you are willing to take this a step further, then add an enderdragon swooping down from the sky, delivering the care package, and then flying away.

Ideas for commands: /carepackage <player> or /cp <player>

Ideas for permissions: carepackage.send

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible
    What the care package looks like:​
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

McLuke500

Good idea

3. Offline

izak12345678910

Interesting idea, i like how the chest are the care package from Spacial Distortion fun map :p if i had some more time i would try coding this but I'm busy at the moment sorry.

4. Offline

sk8r2k11

Hmm.. I Could probably take a stab at this... No promises though!

5. Offline

sk8r2k11

Okie Doke, The plugin is made, Just awaiting approval for it on BukkitDev, Then I'll link it here! =)

6. Offline

ColeBergmann

Thank you very much sk8r2k11! I am looking forward to this awesome plugin :D

7. Offline

sk8r2k11

8. Offline

hsini2015

I Could probably take a stab at this... No promises though![​IMG]

9. Offline

ColeBergmann

Thank you thank you sk8r! hsini this has already been made, thank you though!