[REQ] Call-out to any friendly & trustworthy authors.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kirbyarm, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Offline

Kirbyarm

My second-in-command and I are en route to learning Java and trying to become closer to developers, rather than plugin.. editors. (Hate to admit it, but it's true that we edit certain plugins to tweak them for our server's personal needs).

However... some critical plugins we want to tweak some features in.. are very complicated for us to understand and we get errors like you wouldn't believe in both the Java composer and in server CONSOLE.

What I'm asking for here isn't directly a specific plugin or feature. But for an author willing to perhaps spend some time with our server's dev team and help us tweak some plugins or otherwise get a better understanding of certain things.

I'm not rich, but it is a possibility that a donation can be made by our members for your hard work hehe.

We primarily use Skype to communicate, but feel free to post here or PM me as well. ^.^

Thank you so much,

Mackenzie

2. Offline

-_Husky_-

Pm me, I'm up for it I have Skype and can help with java :)

3. Offline

DomovoiButler

google TheNewBoston

-_Husky_- likes this.
  4. Offline

Fyre

Domovoi, I've seen TheNewBoston, the beef I have with them is that I learned most of what I see them teaching by tinkering as well as trial and error, I've yet to learn something from them that I used in a plugin.

5. Offline

-_Husky_-

Int, variables, strings, heaps more, I watched them too

6. Offline

Fyre

I guess I'll give it another shot then.