[REQ] Break a block or kill a mob and another spawns.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by OMGTeddyBear, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Offline

OMGTeddyBear

I wanted to request a type of plugin that if you break a block or kill a mob, more spawn at that location where you broke a block/killed a mob. If possible, a percentage of it?

Thanks!

~Bear

2. Offline

zhuowei

3. Offline

Perdog

I could attempt this if you're still interested

4. Offline

Zarius

As zhuowei mentioned, OtherBlocks can do this. You can also change quantities, chance percentages, add groups of drops to occur together, add delays or events (such as lightning). Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular and I can try and write up a config example.

5. Offline

Perdog

I think what he's looking for is a multiplier. So if you kill a mob it splits into 2 more of that mob, or break a block and another one grows in it's place.. That's what I'm getting from what he asked anyways, I might be wrong

6. Offline

Zarius

Well OtherBlocks can spawn as many mobs or combination of mobs that you like when you kill a creature or break a block (eg. destroy a diamond block and three zombies, two skeletons, a ghast and a cow spawn, along with an explosion).

Blocks can be set not to break (using the deny option) however respawning or "dropping" a different block is in the todo list (eg. break an iron ore and stone spawns in place). I don't know about spawning multiple blocks if you break one block...

7. Offline

Perdog

Oh holy crap, sounds like a pretty big plugin, Bravo :)