[REQ] Book Case and Boat Function Additions!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by baffu, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Offline

baffu

I would like to request two plugins.

Plugin Category: MECH
    On right clicking a book case a custom message is displayed to the player and they are added to a permissions group OR a command is run via the console on right clicking. The console command would have to have the name of the "right clicker"added to the command.

Boats that act like the airships mod, the boat would become an airship on /fly and it would use a configurable amount of coal per second or min. This would be permissions restricted to certain users.

If you have the skills to make either of these please post a reply or email [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

PS If I am satisfied I may throw a few bucks your way on paypal.

Who may be interested: Codisimus (use lots of your plugins!)

2. Offline

Codisimus

I will not be making the second one (if it is even possible server side), I have four other plugins that I am still trying to make for other people and not that much time to work on them.

With that said I proly will not have time to make the first one either. My plugin QuizBlock may be good enough to do what you want. I could walk you through how to set it up so when a specific block is clicked (right or left, but I can fix that part) A message is sent to the Player and a console command is run as well (which you can include the players name by typing <player>).

Let me know what you think.