[REQ] Block dragon grief?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Pr4w, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Pr4w

Hey !

Is anyone willing to write a little plugin that blocks the EnderDragon grief ? :)

Thanks ! :D
    Mark

2. Offline

Pr4w

Anyone? :/

3. Offline

Pr4w

4. You can stop the dragons from flying to low and/or into WorldGuard regions. BananaRegions support coming soon, too.

5. Offline

Pr4w

I'll give it a try ! thanks ! :)
    But is there still no way of actually cancelling out their block breaks yet ?

6. No

7. Offline

TheElite4

This is a patch to bukkit to stop dragon damage. Works with the newest, use at your own risk past that. It stops those ugly portals from generating too. Extract it and place it in your jar.

Attached Files:

8. Offline

Pr4w

Amazing mate, thank you very much ! :D
    I'll give it a try as soon as I can :D

9. Offline

TheElite4

Lols, its nothing, had that for awhile now, just been sitting on it. I use it with my infinite generating The End with built in summoning rune :D

Errrm, only two hits? It's not really a plugin so I cannot release it, maybe you should change the title to let people know you found it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  10. Offline

Jack_Kelso

how to ride him, wasd doesnt work really?!

11. Offline

auggy

I tried your patch with the R1 bukkit, and dragons seem to fly away (in fear almost) and high up. Dragons stayed around with prior builds. This a plugin conflict or does the patch need tweaking. This is currently the best solution to Ender Dragon damage.

12. Offline

Royalgamer06

13. Offline

Sputnik_15

essentials protect has stop enderdragon grief. It just makes him fly through things without breaking it.