[REQ]Block' Creatures-Mobs Made of Blocks!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Tony Xu, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Tony Xu

Everyone knows that Mo' Creatures is a super fun mod on ssp, but sadly Mo' Creatures can't run on smp unless the players on the server have the client mod installed.

But, what about creatures made of blocks? For example, a cyan wool swimming in the water and trying to get you/eat you. A smooth stone block hiding in the caves and hide the ores...A dragon made of a bunch of blocks flying through the sky...Riding a horse made of blocks across the streets!

It would be cooler if you can tame the Block' Creatures and feed them cookies, apples etc

I m not sure if this is possible. But I believe it will be a cool plugin to develop

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. Offline

Tony Xu

Hmmm... I thought this is a cool idea

3. Offline

Paah

Sure someone could do it, but it'd be a huge plugin, and the creatures would still look quite stupid, warping towards you one block at a time. Remember it is not possible to twist blocks nor move them "smoothly". (Latter may change with release of pistons in official minecraft, maybe)

4. Offline

matter123

i might do this i have a ai for this that currently controls one block
    check it out here use /makeblock <id> currently no permission support
    tell me if you want changes in the ai

5. Offline

Wakko

Like the mob types in custom classic servers?
    Would look silly in Beta with half the mobs animated, and the other half moving block by block...

6. Offline

Benjaneer

7. Offline

codename_B

8. Offline

Benjaneer